The MSD journal publishes 2 issues per year (June and December). All research articles published in Management of Sustainable Development journal undergo full peer review, key characteristics of which are listed below:
- All research articles are reviewed by at least two suitably qualified experts, using the referee’s report form.
- All publication decisions are made by the journals’ Editors-in-Chief on the basis of the reviews provided.
- Members of the international Editorial Boards lend insight, advice and guidance to the Editors-in-Chief generally and to assist decision making on specific submissions.
- Managing Editors and Associate Editors provide the administrative support that allows MSD journal to maintain the integrity of peer review while delivering rapid turnaround and maximum efficiency to authors and reviewers alike. Decisions will be made as rapidly as possible, and the MSD journal will notify the reviewers’ comments to authors within 2 months.
Peer review of referred papers
Editors of Management of Sustainable Development journal will decide promptly whether to accept, reject, or request revisions of referred papers based on the reviews. The result of the reviewing process will be:
- paper accepted
- paper accepted under condition(s) – the editorial board will re-review manuscript;
- paper rejected.