Management of Sustainable Development (MSD) is an international, double-blind, peer-reviewed, open-access journal published under the aegis and with the support of Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu – Romania and the Romanian Academic Society of Management.
There are no article processing charges or submission fees associated with this journal.
AIMS & SCOPE
The Management of Sustainable Development (MSD) journal provides an academic forum for the publication of research papers on all issues related to the evolution and management of sustainable development in all fields of studies. In order to manage sustainable development, it is necessary to compare and integrate environmental, social and economic objectives and to address long-term issues. It is also necessary to use tools and management practices that can be used to operationalize sustainable strategies and to ensure that corporate performance is balanced in terms of the economy, society and the environment.
We are looking for original, valuable scientific papers on the following topics:
- environment patterns and environmental economy; sustainable resource utilization, new and renewable resources;
- social patterns of sustainability: social development, ethics, wellness (welfare, wellbeing); changing consumption and production patterns; developments in cultural diversity, tradition, social systems, globalization, immigration and their impact on cultural or social sustainability; sustainable development’s ethical and philosophical dimensions; education for sustainable development; work life quality; health-related aspects of sustainability;
- patterns of sustainable economics processes: globalization’s impact on local, national and regional sustainability and stability; economic crises, economic globalization, economic development; sustainable finance, corporate finance, globalized financial markets; organizational management, organization culture and sustainable behaviour; microeconomic and macroeconomic analysis; sustainable strategic management; human resource management policies and practices; knowledge and innovation management;
- other topics related to sustainability: measuring and monitoring sustainability; sustainability instruments and applications; sustainability policies and regulations (creation and implementation of national policies and international treaties for sustainable development, implementation and monitoring of policies for sustainable development); integrated approaches to sustainable development; quality management; corporate social responsibility.
ABSTRACTING & INDEXING
MSD is a scientific journal with international impact and visibility, being covered by the following services:
- ERIH PLUS
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus
- Research Papers in Economics (RePeC)
- Scholars Portal Journals
- Sherpa Romeo
All correspondence about contributions, advertising and subscriptions should be directed to email@example.com.
ONLINE ISSN: 2247 – 0220
PRINT ISSN – L: 2066 – 9380
FREQUENCY: 2 issues per year (June and December)
CONTACT: Management of Sustainable Development Journal, Lucian Blaga University / Faculty of Economic Sciences, No. 10, Dumbravii Avenue, 550324, Sibiu, Romania
- Peer review policy
- Instruction for Authors
- Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement
- Open access policy
- Open access license