Management of Sustainable Development (MSD) journal provides an academic opportunity for the publication of research papers regarding all issues entailed by sustainable development evolution and management, throughout all fields of activity.
Management of Sustainable Development (MSD) is an international, double-blind peer-reviewed, free-of-charge, open-access journal, operating under the aegis of Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu – Romania and the Romanian Academic Society of Management.
The journal does not have article processing charges or submission charges.
ABSTRACTING & INDEXING
MSD is a scientific journal with international impact and visibility, being covered by the following services:
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- TDOne (TDNet)
- WorldCat (OCLC)
We are looking for original, valuable, scientific papers on topics such as:
- sustainable strategic management;
- environment patterns, infrastructure and work environment;
- environment engineering;
- integrated management systems: environment, quality, occupational health and safety, social responsibility, information security, knowledge;
- education for sustainable development;
- patterns of sustainable economics processes and development:
- economic system, economic development, investment;
- economic crises, economic globalization;
- finance, finance institutions and corporative finance, globalized financial markets;
- banking, monetary policy, money supply and credit;
- organizational management, marketing, market structure and competition;
- microeconomic and macroeconomic analysis; o environmental economy, law and economics;
- organization culture and behaviour;
- social development, ethics, wellness (welfare, wellbeing).
Within the proposed range of diversity, contributions from any other domain that may have a connection with sustainable development are also considered questions about content, all correspondence about contributions, advertising, subscriptions and allied matters should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ONLINE ISSN: 2247 – 0220
PRINT ISSN – L: 2066 – 9380
FREQUENCY: 2 issues per year (June and December)
CONTACT: Management of Sustainable Development Journal, Lucian Blaga University / Faculty of Economic Sciences, No. 10, Dumbravii Avenue, 550324, Sibiu, Romania